The Collection, Processing, and Use of Personal Data
Personal data is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, such as name, date of birth, bank details. Generally, we collect information that may personally identify you when you voluntarily:
- register an account on this Website,
- place an order,
- enter a contest or sweepstakes,
- respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or
- engage with another Website feature.
We collect, process and store your personal data as part of your Sahel Clothing membership.
You may choose to create a personal account on our Website, which may require that you disclose certain personally identifiable information for identification, including a unique email address and demographic information (including, for example, zip code, day and month of your birth and back details).
Billing and Credit Card Information
In addition, our services comprise, generally, fashion retail and sale services. In order to enable payment by you to fulfill your orders, we may collect name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, and other billing information. This information will only be shared with third parties who facilitate completion of the purchase transaction, such as by fulfilling orders and processing credit card payments.
We will not disclose your billing and/or credit card information with other third parties unless required by law or court order, or unless disclosure is required to address an issue implicated by the financial transaction. For instance, if you claim that your billing and/or credit card information was used to make a purchase you did not authorize, details about the transaction may be disclosed to law enforcement and any party we deem necessary to address the matter.
Exchange and refund policy
- We are 100% sure that you will love your purchases from us, but if you have any issues with your order please email us via within 48 hours of receiving your items for eligibility & conditions.
- We will provide you an exchange or store credit for items that ONLY are in sale able condition; in their original packaging with all tags still intact, items have not been worn, damaged or washed, and we are notified within 48 hours upon receipt and items are sent back to us within 7 days from the date of receipt.
- As you can understand for sanitary reason’s we are unable return/refund personal products such as Lingerie, Hosiery, Bodysuits & Swimwear.
- Note we only offer exchange or store credit.
- Keep in mind any discounted items are ineligible for return or exchange.
- We ship worldwide. Please note we are currently experiencing a large volume of orders be advised that orders will be delivered within approximately 5 – 7 business days.
- The shopping cart will automatically calculate shipping cost based on your zip code/postcode.
- Once the order is shipped you will receive a notification email containing courier details and tracking number.
- Please note that Sahel Clothing cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.
- International shipments may be subject to import taxes, duties and custom fees, which are levied once your package reaches the country of destination and are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable or eligible for store credit.